Terms and Conditions
- § Thank you for choosing Trainhornkits.net as your train horn kit retailer. Your use of Trainhornkits.net is governed by the terms and policies set forth below. These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from Trainhornkits.net. By using our site, you hereby accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Trainhornkits.net's sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability and Warranty
- § In all circumstances, Trainhornkits.net's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. If product(s) received is damaged or broken, Trainhornkits.net will replace the item or will issue a full refund. Physical damage or misuse of the item is not covered. Trainhornkits.net shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer or for any malfunctioning caused by the customer. Trainhornkits.net shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any personal property that is damaged by proper or improper use of our products. Trainhornkits.net makes no express warranties except those stated in Trainhornkits.net's applicable warranty statement in effect on the date of the order invoice.
- § To return a product based upon Trainhornkits.net's replacement warranty, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within the guarantee return period (30 days from original invoice) for the product. Submit your information on the RMA form to request for a RMA number. RMA numbers will be issued within 48 hours after the form has been submitted. Trainhornkits.net will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 10 days within which return products must be received by Trainhornkits.net. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customers should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product. All returns for refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee (at prevailing market rate). Shipping and handling is non-refundable. No exceptions. Return for a replacement of a defective item is free of charge. Package is to be sent back pre-paid by the buyer. (shipping/handling is not reimbursable). Cancellation of orders will be penalized a minimum of $2 or 5% (whichever is greater) of the total order amount for merchant and other fees involved in the transaction. Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Trainhornkits.net. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, original shrink wrap, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, Trainhornkits.net's return policy will be terminated and Trainhornkits.net will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component. All returns, replacements, or exchanges must be made within 30 days of the purchased date. Damaged cases will not be returnable after the 30 day warranty period. All returns for refund will be credited at the prevailing market rate (includes percentages off sales).
- § To exchange a product, the returned item must be in brand new condition with the original packaging material, original shrink wrap and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If the product returned is opened or look used, there will be a 20% restocking fee for the replacement. Shipping and handling charges for all return for replacement and refunds are non-refundable. All products ordered on our website is insured up to $100 USD. If the product arrives damaged at your location, we can file for a damage claim through our shipping carrier for up to $100 insured coverage. You must either mark refuse package on the box or state the damages on the bill of lading. We will replace the item free of charge to the customer. Exchanges must be submitted and authorized by our personnel within 10 business day of the purchase date.
Cancellation of Order
- § To cancel an order, the buyer must make the request on the same day the order was placed (before 5:00pm CST). If a request is made after the allotted timeframe, a 5% cancellation fee will be applied. 5% cancellation fee will cover credit card settlement fees.
- § Resellers ordering online must have products shipped to confirmed billing address. Coupon codes, specials, and any other online promotions are not valid for reseller or drop ship pricing.